Karachev Group is a group of companies that render a complex of development and legal services. The founder and president of Karachev Group is Kirill Mikhailovich Karachev.
Karachev Group was established in 2010 as a result of restructuring of Argo association and has gained a wide experience in dealing with commercial real estate over this period. Initially, the Karachev Group’s business was focused on commercial real estate lease in St. Petersburg. In order to provide the comprehensive support of real estate transactions, in 2012 Karachev Group created Gramma Legal partnership. Currently, Gramma Legal partnership renders a wide range of services in the field of purchase and lease of commercial real estate, as well as in other sectors related to the protection of rights and interests of owners.
Currently, Karachev Group owns and manages more than 25,000 m2 of commercial premises. Established stable relations with potential lessees and lessors, a wide database of objects for various purposes allow us to render qualified services in the real estate market.
Our customers include large trade networks, leading banks, small and medium enterprises of St. Petersburg.
• Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration of the Russian Federation, Faculty of Economics – Bachelor's, Master's programs
• Saint Petersburg State University of Aerospace Instrumentation, Faculty of Law – Bachelor's, Master's programs
Kirill Karachev has a wide experience in management of projects in the field of development and real estate, business restructuring, and acts as an assessor of investment projects.
Karachev Group and its President take an active part in the social life of the city, promote charitable and educational projects.
• Baikal State University of Economics and Law (since 2015 Baikal State University), Faculty of Law, 1999
• Saint Petersburg State University of Aerospace Instrumentation, Faculty of Law, Public Law Department – postgraduate study.
Aleksey Soldatov is a successful lawyer of civil law practice. He has been conducting major cases of the high level of complexity in the field of civil law for over 10 years.
• St. Petersburg State University of Technology and Design (since 2015 St. Petersburg State University of Industrial Technologies and Design), North-West Institute of Printing Arts – Bachelor’s program.
• Institute of Professional Accountants and Auditors of Russia (IPA of Russia), company accounting.
In 2015, Maria Poylova received the certificate of the Association of Leading Receivers “Dostoyanie”. Currently, Maria Yurievna has a wide experience of accounting services.